How to Connect Spotify to Discord within a few minutes
Spotify is the most successful and largest music streaming platform and it is also famous for its sound, and excellent graphics quality. The multiple features of Spotify make it different from other streaming platforms. Spotify also allows you to connect to Discord too. If you have no idea How to connect Spotify to Discord, So this post is for you to keep reading it carefully. By Our guidance, you do that in simple steps.
How To Connect Spotify to Discord?
With Discord, you can connect your Spotify account on any device. Here we have shared the simple process of connecting Spotify to Discord on Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
On your Android device
If you use Spotify on your Android device and would like to connect it to Discord, then follow these steps:
- Log in to your Discord account on your Android device.
- There are three lines in the upper left corner; tap on them.
- Click on your Profile Picture to see it; it is located at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Then a menu of many different options will appear on your screen; click on Connections.
- Now click ADD (in the top-right corner).
- Another menu will open; click on Spotify from the menu.
- Once you log in to Spotify with your credentials, Discord will redirect you to Spotify’s website.
- In the top left corner of your screen, click the cross sign.
- Once you’re back in Connections, you’ll see that Spotify and Discord are connected.
On Your iPhone
Follow these steps for connecting your Spotify to Discord on your iPhone:
- Update the Discord app from your device if it is not the latest version, update first and then open it.
- Log in to your account.
- There are three lines in the upper left corner; click on them.
- The bottom-right corner will display your profile picture; click it.
- Then click on the Connection option from the menu bar.
- And after that click on ADD; this option appears on the top-right side of your screen.
- A new web page will open when you select the Spotify icon from the list.
- Enter your Spotify account details and log in to your account.
- Now, you’ve completed all steps and your Spotify account is connected to your Discord successfully.
On Your PC/Windows
If you use Spotify App on your Windows devices and you want to connect it to the discord account then you need to follow the below steps:
- Log into your Discord account using your credentials on your PC first.
- Click the User Settings icon. (this option is located below your screen).
- Then you see a list of different options Click on Connections from the list.
- Click on Spotify from the list of icons.
- You’ll now be redirected to Spotify’s web page.
- Then log in to your Spotify account and click the Confirm option to continue.
- Your Spotify username can be found under Connections in your Discord.
On Your Mac
You need to follow these steps to connect Spotify to Discord on Mac devices:
- If Discord is not downloaded on your Mac device, then download discord first.
- Enter your Discord credentials and log in.
- Then click on User Settings, these settings appear below the home screen.
- Under the settings menu you will see the Connection option, click on it.
- Then select the Spotify icon from the settings.
- On the next web page, you need to enter the Spotify account details and log in to your account.
- Then click Confirm option to proceed.
- After all that process Now again, go back to the Connections on your Discord, and you’ll see your Spotify username there. Enjoy!
So this is the simple process to connect Spotify to Discord. By following this process you can connect Spotify to Discord on every device you use. We shared the step-by-step process for every device that helps you during connecting Spotify to discord. So if you still have any doubts, drop your message in the comment box.